Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Oye LENA tries to tackle poverty and social inequality through qualitative education. Every child has the right to qualitative education, focussed on personality development, regardless of their own capabilities and limitations and regardless of the place and culture in which they grow up.
Volunteering in an organisation in South America is a unique experience!
You will work in one or several educational projects within Oye LENA by mutual agreement:
- Oye NENE, an after-school nursery project
- Oye INTI WARMA, a school for special education
- Oye YACHAQ , an exchange between nursery schools
Oye LENA offers amongst other things:
- a Belgian contact person and 24/7 assistance when present on the project,
- reception, guidance and support during volunteering
- an opportunity to develop your professional skills,
- immersion in a new language and culture,
- optional Spanish lessons at the project,
- assistance with preparing your tours
You can stay in a private or shared room in the project building. The living room, kitchen and bathroom are shared. For prices, please contact us.
You should have a basic knowledge of Spanish before you arrive or follow a language course upon arrival.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Minimum age of 18 years old.
You should stay at the project for at least 4 weeks. Of course you have the right to take a holiday.
Volunteers do not have to pay to work on the project. Airline tickets, vaccinations and travel insurance are at your own cost.