Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Horses Healing Hearts is a one-of-a-kind prevention education program helping children who have been effected by a family member with addition. At HHH, children build self-esteem and confidence by working with horses. HHH is the only program of its kind-giving children tools to change their lives and break the generational cycle of addiction in a safe and nurturing environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUTEERS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Available to work Saturdays from 11:30am to 1:30pm, or 2:00pm to 4:00pm, or Wednesdays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (2 weekend per month minimum commitment).
- Desire to work with kids (playing board games, arts and crafts, Etc.)
- Ability to engage and be a good listener.
- Training will be provided by Horses Healing Hearts, Inc.
- Flexible and positive attitude is a must.
- If in recovery, 1 year clean time is a must, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Willingness to have a background check conducted.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!