Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Synergy Learning Center provides empowerment through education and mentoring to reverse tendencies toward financial dependency, create social change and revitalize the family and community. Our program is built on a foundation of respect for the dignity of those who are disadvantaged.
Welcome to Synergy Learning Center
Transforming Lives Through Education, Empowerment and MentoringSynergy Learning Center Announces The Next Training Session May 11-22, 2009Dear (Contact First Name), Synergy Learning Center is now accepting applications for our May 11, 2009 class session. On behalf of the staff and everyone affiliated to SLC, we would like to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude regarding your interest in success with Synergy Learning Center. We appreciate the opportunity to network with individuals who are committed to the betterment of themselves.
The following guidelines would be helpful in determining whether you are eligible to be a part of Synergy Learning Center.
- Early secondary reading and writing level
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Criminal background checks will be evaluated on an individual basis (note: history of theft or violent crimes will impede the hiring process)
- Basic understanding of computer skills
- Classes run Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm at our training center in Van Nuys CA. We would like to keep the attendance at a maximum of 8 students in order for them to receive the one on one focus and support they will need.
If you or someone you know are interested in attending please send application inquiries including contact information of the applicants to Correspondence@synergylearningcenter.org We will then contact you for an interview. If you need further information or additional application packets please don't hesitate to contact us at 818 981-0703 x.115. We look forward to working with you soon.You may email, or fax the application to 866 680-9901.
Application Deadline: May 1st 2009
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!