Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Build strong, stable, and secure military families so they can thrive in the communities that they’ve worked so hard to protect.
By connecting the American donor community to our military families through a robust array of valued and life-changing programs that address the specific short-term and critical assistance, long-term stability and recurring support needs they experience, Operation Homefront is able to help military families overcome many of the challenges inherent in military life. The result: stronger, more stable, and more secure military families. Our programs include:
SHORT-TERM CRITICAL ASSISTANCE (RELIEF)
- Financial assistance* for food, utilities, home repairs, rent/mortgage payments, etc.
- Rent-free transitional housing for wounded service members
LONG-TERM STABILITY (RESILIENCY)
- Mortgage-free homes awarded across the U.S.
RECURRING FAMILY SUPPORT
- Hearts of Valor caregiver support program
- Baby showers to help new military moms welcome the newest member of the family
- Homefront Celebrations to recognize military spouses
- Holiday programs to provide meals and toys
- Backpacks filled with school supplies for military kids
*Emergency financial assistance is in the form of checks paid directly to mortgage lenders, auto mechanics, contractors, hospitals, doctors, and other providers.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!