Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Restore & Repair Outreach has been around since 2007. The vision began with a woman who survived domestic violence. The mission for this outreach is to educate the faith-based community about domestic violence . It was discovered by the founder of Restore & Repair Outreach that many women are victims in the faith community. Out of fear of what others in this community would think and being told for so long that marriage is sacred they stay in these abusive situation. The need to educate is great, it not only effects the faith-based community, it effects the lives of our youth and families from all walks of life.
- Training all clergy, ministers in training, youth ministers
- Education meetings and support groups in local churches
- workshops for victims on low self-esteem
- substance abuse education related to domestic violence
- support groups for men that are victims
- counseling sessions (1 on 1)
- referrals as needed
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!