Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to provide supportive social work services that respect diverse needs, backgrounds, and populations to help families and individual's live full lives in their communities.
- Individual, couples, marital, parent-child, adolescent, child behavior and employee assistance counseling
- Includes APPS, Father Time support groups for fathers, Anger Management groups at Schenectady County Probation and Law, Order, and Justice
- Supportive in home services for elders
- Assisted living for low income seniors at Ten Eyck building
Case management at B'nai B'rith apartments
Family Support Services - For developmentally disabled children and their families
- Medicaid Service Coordination for developmentally disabled and brain injured
- In home Respite and Residential Habilitation
- Family Reimbursement Grants
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!