Wildfires are devastating communities across California, causing more than 300,000 people to evacuate their homes and threatening many more. The Camp Fire in Northern California -- one of three blazing across the state -- is the most destructive in state history. We want to ensure that, if you are in an affected community, you find access to shelter. And if you are looking to help with disaster relief efforts, you know the most effective ways to contribute.
House of Children Missions Inc.House of Children Missions Inc.
To provide for safe housing for the children in northern Baja Mexico To provide homes, day care centers, food and learning material. Our work is for the glory of God and the safety of the children. Read more
To provide for safe housing for the children in northern Baja Mexico
To provide homes, day care centers, food and learning material.
Our work is for the glory of God and the safety of the children.
Over the last seven years we have built a home for the many displaced children of the Baja Mexico. The home has 12 children and will hold up to 38. The children are loved and have good food to eat. They all go to school and have a Christ based style of living.
We also work with two Men's rehab centers.
the local school and the small clinic in town.
We have built a home for a family of seven children that were living in a shack. The wind would blow through and the rain would come in. Now they have a safe place to live.
In 2010 I made 60 trips to Mexico to do Gods work. This is just a small list of what we have been involved with for the last seven years
They are doing the work of the Lord Jesus Christ and furthering the Kingdom of God.
They assist in the support in many areas.
1. Feeding the homeless.
2. Helping the Churches in Mexico.
3. Assisting in keeping the homeless Children in Mexico, with this help these children would not have enough food to sustane themselves.
4. Helping Homeless families exist.
5. Help in building Churchs for the Kingdom of God.
6. At present I have been involved in attending several trips to Mexico to see for myself the extent of the "House of Children Missions Inc".
7. I am empressed with the methods Mr. Richard Hytinen, along with his wife, address each issue of money, food, materials. The correctness of money being donated, the bookkeeping is excellent, the method of transporting food and goods to Mexico. The method Mr. Hytinen obtains permissions from the Mexican Consellet to bring these articles over the boader is excellent.
8. Folks if you want to really help call Mr. Hytinen at 760-522-687