Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Easterseals Western and Central Pennsylvania provides exceptional programs and services, in 47 Pennsylvania counties, to ensure that people with disabilities or other special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
- Horseback Riding, Bowling, Waterskiing, Kayaking, Climbing, Music, Drama, Art, Fitness, social groups and more.
- ACES Social Program tailored for individuals diagnosed with High Functioning Autism.
- Day, week, and respite camps throughout the year with boating, fishing, zip lining, pool, fireside activities, and more.
- Project Beacon Respite Weekend provides weekend camps to children (with or without disability) of active servicemembers and veterans four times a year.
Sign Language Interpreting Services
- We coordinate over 1200 interpreting sessions per year for the deaf and hearing impaired.