Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Agape Hospice provides comprehensive end of life care to individuals and their families in a compassionate, faith-based, and dignified environment.
Agapé Hospice, provides a loving faith-based environment that offers compassionate end of life care to individuals and their families. We understand the challenges that come with having a loved one with a terminal illness, and we want to help.
You can be sure that we value our patients and give them a high standard of respect and care. It is never too early to begin the hospice journey, as many patients and their families have discovered the hospice difference for themselves and actually wished that they had enrolled sooner.
What are the benefits to receiving hospice care at Agapé? These and much more:
- Opportunity to reflect and write down the patient’s health wishes to prepare patients and their families ahead of time.
- Patients receive care in the comfort of an assisted living/skilled nursing center.
- Grief support and an aided transition for the family after the patient’s passing.
- Experienced physicians and care team who focus on the comfort and well being of the patient by minimizing pain and discomfort.
- Prevents caregiver burnout and gives family members a chance to spend time with their loved one and resolve unfinished matters.
- Improved quality of life for the patient, who is surrounded by acceptance, respect, and dignity.