Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To lead the fight to cure and treat ALS through
global, cutting-edge research, and to empower
people with Lou Gehrig's Disease and their
families to live fuller lives by providing them
with compassionate care and support.
In the quest to create a world without ALS, our vision is to care forand support all people living with Lou Gehrig's Disease as we leaveno stone unturned in our relentless search for a cure.
We will achieve our vision by
upholding our commitment to be the:
- Preeminent organization and catalyst in directing, funding and promoting ALS research;
- Most comprehensive provider of care and support services to the ALS Community through our coordinated network of Chapters, Centers and clinics;
- Leading advocate and voice for the ALS Community;
- Recognized authority and most trusted source of information and education about ALS.
- People with ALS and their families come first in everything we do.
- Scientific credibility and innovation are the hallmarks of our research program.
- Integrity, honesty and ethical behavior guide all our endeavors.
- Champion the cause of people with ALS to raise awareness, understanding and support at every turn.
- Collaboration and partnership within our organization and with others who share our goals and values promote continued success in the fight against ALS.
- Mutual respect is the cornerstone for all our working relationships.
- Financial strength enables us to accomplish our goals.
- Commitment to excellence and professionalism are key tenets at all levels of our organization.
- Diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds strengthen our efforts.
- Teamwork: We are a unified organization with one vision and one mission.
- Kathy Lahey
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!