Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
The mission of the Seal Conservancy is to preserve and protect the La Jolla harbor seal rookery for ecological, educational, scientific, historic, and scenic opportunities.
What is the Seal Conservancy ?
- A non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 1999 to protect the harbor seal rookery at Casa Beach, 850 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, California
- The only local organization exclusively dedicated to educating the public about seals and to advocating for enforcement of laws to protect the seals
- Consists of a Board of Directors, and supporting contributors
- The Seal Conservancy is the spokesperson for the seals in the media, in courtrooms, and in public debates
- The Seal Conservancy does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Seal Conservancy?