Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission and values of Legacy Health
Our legacy is good health for:
- Our people
- Our patients
- Our communities
- Our world
We will work as a team to demonstrate our values:
- Respect - Treat all people with respect and compassion
- Service - Put the needs of our patients and their families first
- Quality - Deliver outstanding clinical services within healing environments
- Excellence - Set high standards and achieve them
- Responsibility - Be good stewards of our resources, ensuring access to care for all
- Innovation - Be progressive in our thinking and actions
- Leadership - Serve as a role model of good health and good citizenship
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, founded in 1912, plays a vital role in the Portland metropolitan area and in the Pacific Northwest region as a medical center with around-the-clock expertise for critical health conditions, while giving the feel of a community hospital.
With leading care for trauma, burn and intensive care, as well as serving as the hub for Life Flight and other critical care transport, Legacy Emanuel is central to serious care.
Legacy Emanuel is a medical pacesetter, with specialists in virtually every field in health care.
Legacy Emanuel also offers all of the other care you would expect from a full-service hospital.