Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Serving the sport of Windsurfing in the Columbia River Gorge since 1987.
CGWA’s programs and projects are guided by the following principles. These are our beliefs, and they set the tone for all our decisions:
- Safe windsurfing sites and safety conscious windsurfers
- A broad range of opportunities for anyone interested in windsurfing
- Youth involvement in windsurfing
- Responsible stewardship of the resources supporting windsurfing, which includes beaches, funds, and people
- Integrity and transparency within the CGWA membership and Board
- Support from our membership and community
CGWA works hard to maximize the positive impact of our resources. These are our main goals:
- Improve and protect existing sites along the Columbia River; seek out opportunities to create new ones.
- Build an engaged and energized community of windsurfers in the Gorge.
- Be responsive to and representative of the CGWA membership.
- Build and maintain CGWA as a financially sustainable organization that proactively addresses growing and changing resource needs.
CGWA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation. The Association is a membership organization open to all windsurfers and to individuals and businesses who support the sport of windsurfing.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!