Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Creating an inclusive economy through financial capability, asset building, and advocacy.
For over 25 years, Santa Cruz Community Ventures (SCCV) has worked to promote economic justice through financial education and asset building . We know that our work is not just about data or money, it is about people - our neighbors, our families, ourselves. It is about the legacy we build together.
We are committing to do our work in ways that:
- are family centered and culturally appropriate;
- remove system level barriers to economic equity;
- provide leadership development and financial education for children and youth;
- develop new financial and asset building vehicles; and
- lift up and leverage the great work already being done
SCCV is the nonprofit affiliate fo the Santa Cruz Community Credit Union.
- Maria Cadenas
- Need admin access?