Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to improve the health of every person we serve through the efficient delivery of excellent, innovative and compassionate care. Danbury Hospital, part of the Western Connecticut Health Network, will be the preferred partner in health and provider of care for the communities we serve and will be among the most respected community healthcare systems in the nation.
At Danbury Hospital we are committed to providing you and your family with personalized care without compromise. For more than 130 years, we have been caring for residents throughout the Greater Danbury area.
Our patients are people first - we know them from school, places of worship and the community. That’s the benefit of care from our warm, inviting community hospital as opposed to a large, unfamiliar medical center.
* Excellence - We deliver the highest quality of care and service and surpass established standards through a continuous focus on improvement, innovation and education.
* Integrity - We approach our work with the highest standards of openness, honesty and ethical behavior, with freedom from any inappropriate influence or motive.
* Compassion - We serve others with empathy and a desire to alleviate their suffering while honoring each individual’s dignity and privacy.
* Teamwork - We work together in a cooperative, coordinated and supportive environment that places the team’s or organization’s goals ahead of individual goals.
* Fiscal Responsibility - We achieve our mission through efficient and effective use of our resources and personal accountability for ensuring financial integrity and performance.