Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Partners In Education program of Clark County Schools is to enhance the quality of instructional services provided to students through the use of school volunteers and business partners and is fostered by the following goals:
1. Prodive opportunities for commmunity members to become directly involved with Clark County Schools.
2. Strengthen school-community relations through direct volunteer participation.
3. Enrich students' curriculum, broading their awareness and experiences.
4. Provide individual educational assistance to students.
5. Reinforce lessons taught in schools.
6. Assist school personnnel with instructional tasks and duties.
7. Enhance all aspects of the educational process.
The School/Business coordinator personally contacts business and industry in our community encouraging them to allow employees to mentor and tutor in our schools one hour per week. Employees are paid by the employer for this volunteer time.
Business and Industry are also asked to partner with a school. This involves employees tutoring/mentoring and also investing dollars to sponsor field trips, school events, serving on the school council, etc.
- Betty Berryman
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!