Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To improve lives by mobilizing the caring power of the people of Citrus County through involvement with targeted community initiatives.
United Way of Citrus County will assess and target the critical human needs of our community and provide leadership to meet those needs. Some examples are:
- Children enter kindergarten ready to succeed and students stay in school through graduation through the ReadingPals Program.
- Individuals and families have the opportunity to achieve financial stability
- People have the opportunity to lead healthy and engaged lives
- Assist Adults to increase income through education resulting in careers and help 100 adults in our community earn a GED through the Prosperity Center Program.
- Assist Senior Citizens to stay in control of the aging progess through the Savvy Aging program.
- Assist Veterans in our community through Mission United Program.
- Rachel Eubanks
- Need admin access?