• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Komen Quad Cities Komen Quad Cities

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
(41.56594,-90.519775)
 

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

The mission of Susan G. Komen Quad Cities is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our eight-county, bi-state region. Through events like the Komen Quad Cities Race for the Cure, Komen Quad Cities invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

Description

At Susan G. Komen, our mission is pretty simple: to save lives and end breast cancer forever. How we do it...well, that’s a bit more complex. We educate, support research, offer grants that provide financial and emotional assistance and advocate for better breast cancer policy. But in a broader sense, we empower others, ensure quality care for all, and invest in science to find the cures.

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend Komen Quad Cities?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.