Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Plymouth Taskforce to End Homelessness is to help homeless individuals with a range of services, from temporary shelter and food to providing permanent housing with supportive services. The goal is to help people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency. The Plymouth Taskforce is a 501c3 non-profit agency dedicated to ending homelessness in the South Shore area. With professional guidance from the Plymouth County Housing Alliance and Father Bill’s & Mainspring plus support from individuals, the business community and agency partners, we deliver a range of programs and services to meet the needs of each person facing homelessness.
The Plymouth Taskforce to End Homelessness shares goals with Father Bill’s & Mainspring:
- Seek to be a supportive and compassionate presence for its neighbors who are homeless
- Provide services in a way that enables guests and residents to maintain their dignity and independence
- Encourage guests and residents to strive toward self-sufficiency
- Create partnerships with other non-profit organizations, businesses and government agencies to serve the needs of those struggling with homelessness
- Participate actively in advocacy and public policy discussions on issues of housing and homelessness
- Francis Mand
- Need admin access?