Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
4-H is a community of young people, ages 5-19, across America who are learning leadership, citizenship and life skills. 4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach. In Nebraska, 4-H is present in ALL 93 counties across the state!
4-H creates an environment where youth learn and experience the following:
- Mastery - becoming confident and skilled in a project area
- Generosity - understanding the importance of giving to others and the sense they have something to offer others through community service and being involved in 4-H programs.
- Belonging - youth feel a sense of belonging in a 4-H experience through their relationship with peers, youth of other ages, and positive adult partners.
- Independence - youth learn independence in 4-H by taking responsibility for projects and developing leadership skills
Through over 140 project topics, Nebraska 4-H currently focuses on
- Career Development
- Life Skills
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Healthy Lifestyles
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!