Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Western Regional Diversity Conference provides linked learning support to college students, recent grads, and young professionals. Our mission is to promote Unification, Networking, Innovation, Talent Acquisition, and Educational Enrichment among minority groups throughout the Western Region. Our program will discuss some of the most prominent topics in workplace diversity today. WRDC will also be a forum for attendees to gain business insight into multiple industries from an array of diverse guest speakers.
As students and professionals are transitioning into the workforce they are thrown into a competitive market where knowledge, experience and your network are needed to succeed. There is a high demand for talented individuals to fulfill roles in fortune 500 companies, startups, and nonprofit organizations. In today’s global market and fast paced society employers must acquire employees that are multidimensional and think cross culturally. As companies interact with different clients, with respect to age, gender, religion, sexuality, and ethnicity, integrating workers from a diverse background is key. WRDC seeks to engage a diverse audience with unique experiences, discussions, and opportunities of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Provide opportunities of career achievement within fellowships, professional associations, and graduate programs.
- Provide attendees with an opportunity to demonstrate their critical thinking skills through a case competition
- Provide culturally inclusive instruction and discussion from an array of diverse guest speakers.
- Provide professional networking opportunities through our networking breakfast and networking events.
- Provide access to internships, scholarships, and jobs through our career fair
- Elizabeth Cotton
- Need admin access?