Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Western Regional Diversity Conference promotes workplace diversity and inclusion more specifucally highlighting tech, entertainment, and entrepreneurship. Our mission is to promote Unification, Networking, Innovation, Talent Acquisition, and Educational Enrichment among diverse groups throughout the Western Region and beyond.
As students and professionals are transitioning into the workforce they are thrown into a competitive market where knowledge, experience and your network are needed to succeed. There is a high demand for talented individuals to fulfill roles in fortune 500 companies, startups, and nonprofit organizations. In today’s global market and fast paced society employers must acquire employees that are multidimensional and think cross culturally. As companies interact with different clients, with respect to age, gender, religion, sexuality, and ethnicity, integrating workers from a diverse background is key. WRDC seeks to engage a diverse audience with unique experiences, discussions, and opportunities of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Provide opportunities of career achievement within fellowships, professional associations, and graduate programs.
- Provide attendees with an opportunity to demonstrate their critical thinking skills through a case competition and busineess pitch competition
- Provide culturally inclusive instruction and discussion from an array of diverse guest speakers.
- Provide professional networking opportunities through our networking breakfast and networking events.
- Provide access to internships, scholarships, and jobs through our tech exhibit and career fair