Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
Our mission is to strengthen the capacity of midwives to achieve the best possible outcomes for mothers and babies worldwide.
- Leadership: We see midwives as community leaders and advocates for the best possible maternity care, and we aim to support them in this role through training and capacity building.
- Respect: We believe that evidence-based, humanized midwifery care and training ensure the best possible maternal and newborn health outcomes.
- Suitability: We strive to promote culturally and contextually appropriate midwifery training and care.
- Collaboration: We recognize the value of cooperation and synergy generation with a variety of stakeholders (such as families, community leaders, governments, other health care providers, etc), from the local to the global level.
- Diversity: We celebrate the richness of diversity, and include varied beliefs and practices throughout our work.
- Sustainability: We seek to build long-term sustainability for individual midwives, and midwifery care in community and facility settings.
- Integrity: We manage our relationships, commitments and resources with respect and honesty.
- Accountability: We are committed to monitoring our results and communicating outcomes effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Fran Taffer
- Need admin access?
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend MIDWIFE INTERNATIONAL?