Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Vision: To have a society where people live with Hope. Mission: To provide much needed Educational support to the vulnerable and orphaned Children, Coordination and Networking with other development partners. Activities: Promotion of Literacy Health and Sanitation Poverty Eliminate among households Increase Agricultural Productivity Gender Mainstreaming and Women Empowerment Environmental Protection and Preservation.
The project shall be called SHAPE-PROJECT under "restoring hope for the vulnerable Program. This project is aimed at reducing the vulnerability among street and rural children / youth.
SHAPE-PROJECT is aimed at restoring the dignity of vulnerable children by improving their quality of life through providing
The SHARE- Project is requesting volunteers to work for children that are highly vulnerable and cannot access school, proper nutrition, health services and safe housing (street children / drug youth). They live with devastated minds and fear / no hope e.g.
- Forced into early marriages to bring bride price to the parents.
- Sexually abused, molested and tortured, and denied of formal education in order to attend house hold chores by their parents and close relatives.
- Dying of hunger, starvation and malnutrition.
- Born with and infested with and die of HIV because of lack of medical attention.
- Become orphans at tender age without care takers.
- Eat from dust bins and sleep on streets because they are homeless and nobody cares about them.
- Dumped in dust bins, garbage and pit latrines after birth by mothers and those born with physical disabilities and are rejected by society.
- Share Project
- Need admin access?