Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Rescue Widows, Elderly, Youth and Orphans with AIDS (RWEYOWA-Uganda) exists to curb the further spread of HIV/AIDS and improve the livelihoods of those affected/infected with the virus in the community.
RWEYOWA is a certified non-governmental organization founded in 2003 and registered in 2009 with the National Board of NGOs under the Uganda Ministry of Internal Affairs, Reg. No. S.5914/8248. We work to curb the further spread of HIV/AIDS and improve the livelihoods of those affected/infected with the virus in the community.
In the endeavor to realize our mission, RWEYOWA is involved in the implementation of a wide range of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support interventions including;
- HIV/AIDS sensitization/education
- Community outreach/home visits to HIV patients and their families
- HIV counseling and testing
- Orphan support/sponsorship, among other health and community development programs.
Our work is guided by the principles of;
- Practical involvement of beneficiaries
- Non-partisan/non-political operating environment