Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson County’s Office of Family Safety is to oversee the services provided by the Jean Crowe Advocacy Center, guide the implementation of the Metropolitan Government’s current and future safety and accountability assessment report(s), and assist in the coordination of services provided to domestic violence and sexual assault victims by Metropolitan Government and nonprofit agencies.
Increase the safety of domestic violence victims.
Provide a safe, supportive, and convenient location for victims where they can:
- wait while preparing for court hearings
- obtain victim-centered services that increase safety and foster empowerment by offering opportunities for victims to get additional help and support in one location
- receive domestic violence education and referrals
- apply for orders of protection
- be safely navigated to court
Make court a safe environment for victims, and create a supportive environment for victims to receive additional services while waiting for court.
- Bijal Mehta
- (615) 862-4767
- Need admin access?