Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mission Statement-The Arizona State Museum, an anthropology museum, preserves information and creates knowledge about the peoples and cultures of Arizona and surrounding regions.
Arizona State Museum...
- is the oldest and largest anthropology museum in the Southwest, established in 1893 by the Arizona Territorial Legislature.
- is the state's official permitting agency for archaeological and paleontological projects across the state.
- is the state’s official archaeological repository and is the largest/busiest non-federal intake facility in the country.
- administers the Arizona Antiquities Act; assists state and federal agencies in enforcing related legislation and repatriation.
- is the University of Arizona’s anthropology museum and is one of the oldest research units on the campus.
- hosts researchers from around the world who use the collections to expand the frontiers of knowledge in archaeology, ethnology, and ethnohistory.
- accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
- is an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Heather Ingram
- Need admin access?