Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
LGBTQ Wellness aims to promote an affirmative culture of wellness in a diverse multi-generational LGBTQ community. We support the mental health of LGBTQ community members and allies through services that encourage social support, holistic wellness, outreach, and education.
LGBTQ Wellness is a program of Family & Children Services of Silicon Valley.
We provide community advocacy and mental health services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and ally persons of all ages who live in Santa Clara County.
Our program services include:
- One-to-one support
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Community resources and referrals
- Peer support groups (including HEAL)
- Wellness Speakers' Bureau
- Empowering educational programs, including:
- Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Groups
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Training
- Mental health workshops
- Cultural competency trainings
- Community/cultural events
- Community needs identification and advocacy:
- Read the findings of our 2015 community needs assessment: Perspectives on the Mental Health of LGBTQ Communities in Santa Clara County
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!