Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Med Plus hospice is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical, and technological excellence. We believe that serving patients in the community setting is the most important activity of the organization. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care with compassion and respect for each person.
Med Plus hospice provides services to patients who have a terminal diagnosis, and have a life expecenty of 6 months or less. Med Plus serves patients in 20 MO and IL counties. Patients are seen by nurses, care techs, and a medical social worker.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to:
- Provide companionship, a listening ear, and practical assistance.
- Befriend patients by sharing hobbies, reading to them, and offering emotional support.
- Enhance the quality of life for patients and their families in their homes or in a facility, such as a nursing home or assisted living facility.
- Assist with administrative tasks in the main office.
- Provide bereavement support to patients families.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!