Bethany House is a faith-based nonprofit serving the Laredo community's homeless, disabled, inidigent, veterans, elderly, and children. Our services include:
1. On site daily meals (3 hot meals a day)
2. Homebound delivered meals
3. Good Sam Program (monthly food bags to the elderly)
4. Food Pantry for individuals/families in need
5. Special meal events
6. Kid's Cafe meals
7. And much more...
1. Nightly emergency shelter
2. Transitional housing
3. Resource center
4. Outdoor "safe" shelter
1. Children's learning center
2. After school tutoring
3. Luz de Esperanza summer program
5. Art activities at LC4A
1. Monthly Holy Mass
2. Bi-annual health fairs
3. March against hunger and homelessness
VINTAGE STORE-Provides clothing for the homeless and needy families and generates funds to support other services.
Bethany House prepares and serves over 1,200 daily, helps feed over 240 impoverished children on a daily basis, and can house as many as 60 persons at any given time.