Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide community-based nutritional support services to assist older persons in maintaining health and independence.
Reach out to Johnson County Kansas seniors who are homebound by assisting with the delivery of a noon meal. Deliver once a week, once a month or when available.
- Meals are picked up Mon-Fri, 10:45 - 11:00 am from one of the 9 Neighborhood Centers in Johnson County.
- Most routes can be delivered in one hour
- Routes are available in your neighborhood
- Great community service opportunity
- Children welcome to accompany parent on route
- Meals can be delivered by: Individuals; civic and other groups; faith community teams; and business teams.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!