Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Conflict Resolution Center is to provide the community with innovative, affordable and cooperative ways to resolve differences and transform relationships.
The Center accomplishes its mission by:
- Increasing the awareness and use of alternative dispute resolution;
- Providing education and training on alternative dispute resolution and communication skills to individuals, families, organizations, governments and businesses;
- Ensuring the availability of qualified mediators and other resources for the resolution of conflicts;
- Aiding individuals and families, neighborhoods and communities with the prevention of conflicts;
- Promoting an atmosphere of tolerance, cooperation and acceptance;
- Transforming conflicts into opportunities for understanding and growth.
The Conflict Resolution Center is a private, 501(c) (3) non-profit agency dedicated to providing more cooperative and less formal methods of resolving conflict than traditional court processes. Our services and training programs include mediation, facilitation, parent education, and restorative justice conferencing.
- Eddy Smart
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!