Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Crime Victims Action Alliance (CVAA), a non-profit social welfare organization, promotes victims' rights and public safety.
The Crime Victims Action Alliance (CVAA) is a crime victims' rights organization based out of California.
- Aggressively advocates for better laws, regulations and policies related to crime victims rights and public safety
- Monitors how elected officials vote on public safety and victims' rights legislation
- Actively supports public officials who respect and endorse the rights of victims of violent crime
- Holds accountable those who have been entrusted to ensure public safety
- Conducts legal and procedural research on behalf of victims of crime
The Crime Victims Action Alliance operates on the basic principle that crime victims have been harmed in many ways and that we must ensure that every decision we make takes that into account.
We strive to PREVENT FURTHER HARM to victims of crime.
- Christine Ward
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!