Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
* Patient Care and Service are our highest priorities and primary reason for existence. Community Hospices of America will be the highest quality hospice care provider in every community in which we operate.
* We will provide an attractive environment for hospice employees recognizing and acknowledging that our employees are our greatest asset in providing quality care and service to our patients, their families, and the community.
* We will provide hospice care to all appropriate patients and will not discriminate against any patient due to age, color, race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or inability to pay.
* We will always comply with all regulations governing our industry and maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct.
Volunteering for Hospice requires a special commitment to patients and families at a most difficult time in their lives. Hospice volunteers provide essential support in direct patient care, support for family members, office assistance, and many other areas. Volunteers embody the essence of hospice philosophy, and are essential to the successful operation of any Hospice program. Volunteers may choose the area in which they prefer to function and the hours they are willing to donate. Your care can impact a families Hospice experience.
* completion of our orientation process
* A positive, compassionate attitude
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
* At least 18 years of age to work with patients
* Under 18 may volunteer in the office or work with Special Projects
- janine bonner
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!