Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Young Horizons is to provide quality childcare and preschool programs to children of low-income families in a caring, loving and learning environment.
For hundreds of children, Young Horizons is the "home-away-from-home," where self-esteem and other building blocks for future learning are laid.
We serve a two-fold purpose of caring for children while their parents work, and (most importantly) preparing children to be successful in life.
· We prepare children for success in school and life.
· Full-day, full-year subsidized Childcare from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 3 sites
· Half-day Preschool enrichment program (free) at 3 sites
· Infant/Toddler program for children as young as 6 months old.
· Multi-lingual staff
· Food program provides nutritious meals & snacks.
· Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!