Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our community has an increasing number of chronic illnesses, stress, addictions, unhealthy habits / lifestyles, declining general health & quality of life. Merely prescribing a pill more often than not is putting a bandaid on the symptoms & not a longterm solution. We want to make it easy for anyone in our community to gain holistic / natural treatments to add to their current general medical care. Our ultimate goal should be healing, long-term health, utmost highest quality of life, longevity in living, teaching healthy habits, etc. Following a wellness treatment plan has shown statistically to improve if not directly heal most ailments or issues. Our services are below market rate & because of that we need volunteers as much as possible. We are also building-up a "financial aid" fund for those that have life-threatening conditions that cannot afford the longterm care which can add forward healing momentum & positive quality of life to their journey.
Holistic Community Wellness Center (Body, Mind, Spirit) - we serve all ages, genders, abilities / conditions, faith, financial standing, etc.
* Medical Massage Therapy
* Innovative Faith-Based Counseling & Group Classes
* Therapeutic Fitness Classes
* Nutritional / Naturopathic Consults & Classes
* Community Garden & Hens (for fresh eggs), with "how to" workshops
* Free Monthly Community Workshops (various health-centered subjects)
* Free (Optional Donation) 2x/week of Babysitting for Clients who are stay-at-home with kids (easier access to care & earlier compliance to their treatment plan)