Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enhance the lives of young people living in urban communities through sports and activities that are rooted in fun, educational, and ethical principles. Through our programming we hope to give our children the discipline, knowledge, and opportunities to be successful in their adult lives.
1. Create a robust, sustainable set of programs in Buffalo for kids of all ages, races, genders, income levels.
2. Enhance the lives of people in urban communities through sports.
3. Develop a business plan for the privatization of urban sports programs by mobilizing and unifying all community resources.
1. Create a soccer house league for the city by the fall of 2008
2. Create a travel soccer league for the city by the spring of 2009
3. Create an after school soccer program by the fall of 2009
4. Create a soccer complex in the city of Buffalo
5. Integrate non-athletic components into all programs such as educational assistance, counseling, medical evaluation and referral and community service.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!