Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are dedicated to building a stronger community by engaging all our residents, including the voiceless and the underserved, so that Walnut Hills can be a better place for everyone.
* Make sure that as the state of our community improves, the status of everyone also improves
* Become a safe, welcoming and thriving community
* Instill our current residents with a sense of pride and ownership in our community
* Promote positive social change
* Assist Walnut Hills in becoming a desirable place to live and a social/cultural destination point
* Craft and coordinate engaging social and educational programs that empower people to learn, grow and live better lives
* Be consistently present in the neighborhood to aid collaborations and relationship-building
* Strive to demonstrate that each resident is an important person in the community, having worth and dignity
* Help people to create the type of community they want to live in
* Connect residents with existing organizations and programs to help them realize their full potential
- Frankie Young
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!