Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
HelpMyResume.org is motivated by a love of America, and for the wellbeing of our fellow citizens and the dreams and hopes of a bright future and endless opportunities, each of us as Americans hold dear to our hearts. We work together with our corporate sponsors in order to motivate, build confidence, financially support and equip with new or upgraded skill sets, unemployed Americans from coast to coast all across the United States.
By the end of 2012, we will be the leading advocate, conscious, voice and solutions provider to, and on behalf of the unemployed, regardless of age, sex or race throughout the United States.
Our core values are simple and based on the United States constitution which clearly states: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness"
- HMR will implement effective and efficient practice in all aspects of our work, through qualified and competent experts.
- HMR will offer equal opportunities for employment and career development, consistent with our beliefs and values.
- HMR will provide continual training and professional development for staff.
- HMR will encourage innovation, initiative, prudent risk taking and decisiveness in order to achieve our vision and goals.
- As a humanitarian organization we will act with integrity towards all individuals.
- We are responsible good stewards to corporate sponsors, donors and clients of the resources that are entrusted to our care.
- Our organization upholds the highest of standards in respect to financial controls which are transparent and verifiable.
- HMR values clear, honest, respectful and transparent communication between all vested parties, both inside and outside of HMR.
- Our organization values diversity, seeking to uphold an attitude of mutual respect for other cultures and opinions, amongst all of our stakeholders.
Help My Resume (HMR) is a non-profit humanitarian organization headquartered just outside the city of Phoenix in Goodyear, Arizona. Its mission of assisting those who find themselves in financial peril and dealing with economic hardships due to unemployment is the vision and brainchild of founder and president, Josh Turner.
The roots and foundation behind HMR were born out of the struggles Mr. Turner faced and has overcome in his own life's journey. Although Josh has enjoyed personal success as an entrepreneur and business owner, he is quick to point out that at every step along the way, and with every opportunity which has presented itself to him - there have been caring people and strategic organizations which have been instrumental in providing him with the resources he needed in order to realize his goals and dreams.
He says that... "Without this timely help, I never would have been able to accomplish what I have. I am eternally grateful to those wonderful people who stepped up and extended a helping hand when it was needed most."
It is these life changing experiences and dream of one day being able to help those who have no where else, or no-one to turn to as he did, that has shaped and birthed Help My Resume.
More often than not the unemployed face a future filled with little hope or prospects of a better tomorrow because of the limited number of options available to them. HMR, along with our corporate sponsors and supporters are working diligently to change that and are making a positive change in shaping the hopes, dreams and desires within the lives of average Americans.
As president Turner often reminds his staff: "It's all about Americans helping Americans, one resume at a time"
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!