Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
SNIPSA's mission is threefold:
- to provide for the medical needs of rescued animals
- to find permanent placement for the animals
- to educate pet owners and the general public on the importance of spaying/ neutering and the principles of responsible pet ownership
SNIPSA Inc., Spay-Neuter-Inject-Protect of San Antonio, Inc., is an all-volunteer, non-profit, 501(c) (3) rescue organization founded by a group of veterinarians and caring individuals. The common link between the members of the organization is a deep love for animals, dedication to rescuing from high-kill shelters in the San Antonio metro area, and helping strays who are sick and abandoned.
After careful selection from a variety of sources, the rescue animals live in foster homes where they receive opportunities to interact with people and other animals until they can be matched with their new permanent home.
They are given medical attention which includes:
- Treated for any medical conditions that may be present
- Heartworm tested and first month prevention given
- Fecal testing and deworming
- Full vet exam
A nominal fee partially covers these expenses.
- Shannon Espy
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!