Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
MCPN is a nonprofit organization and has provided medical and health education services to the underserved since 1989. Our mission is to provide excellent health-related services focusing on the underserved. Our current service areas encompass Jefferson, Arapahoe, Adams and Park Counties and the City of Lakewood and Aurora. MCPN has one of the largest population base of any Community Health Center in Colorado and, the largest number of underserved individuals in the State.
- AmeriCorps service learning Programs for Adults, where health education and outreach services for MCPN patients and clients are provided.
- Health Education Classes comprised of Diabetes, Asthma, Childbirth, Smoking Cessation, Family Planning and Healthy Living.
- Healthy Start Project, providing care coordination for pregnant women and families with infants up to two years of age in Aurora, Englewood, and Sheridan.
- Perinatal Services, creating effective linkages for pregnant women with the MCPN service system and providing Doula Birth Coaches.
- Services for Aurora's Homeless/Indigent Populations, serving the community at MCPN's Elmira clinic.
- Services for Pregnant and Parenting Teens, working with pregnant and parenting youth in Aurora ages 11 - 19 years. These services include: resource information, help returning to school or getting a GED, support, advocacy, home visits, case management and the teen clinic.
- jessica heaven
- 720-833-0885 x4123
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!