Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
THE SCHOOL GARDEN PROJECT
Our mission is to provide knowledge, guidance and personal experience that will improve the health and wellness for teachers, students, and the general community.
Our program will consist of gardening and hands-on workshops in establishing and maintaining a healthful diet and lifestyle. Partipants will:
- learn to plan and maintain a healthful diet
- attend classes, lectures and workshops in safe weight control, planning and preparing healthful, balanced meals; given by health professionals, nutritionists, dieticians, chefs, gardeners, farmers, and others
- participate in volunteer-led health-related activities, such as gardening, cooking, etc.
- participate in the planning, planting, maintenance, and harvest of a school garden
- participants will use produce from the garden to create education-oriented projects and events
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!