Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Asian Business Association represents Asian American business owners, and creates business opportunities for its members and their diverse communities.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To present the views of Asian American business owners to local, state and federal government officials in order to promote and improve the climate for small business.
- To provide training and education that will improve each member’s business success.
- To provide a receptive atmosphere of encouragement for members to do business among each other; to exchange information affecting ABA members and their businesses.
- To educate our members about the effect of proposed and existing government policy on small business; and alert them to programs that assist small business owners.
- To bring divergent groups of Asian Americans together on issues affecting small business.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!