Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are committed to promoting a safe and stimulating environment to optimize the physical and mental health of all participants. We provide socialization, work to prevent premature institutionalization, and give support and respite for families and caregivers.
Madison Adult Day Health Care Center provides...
A structured and comprehensive program of varied activities to stimulate and challenge the participants. The program is individualized to meet each participant's specific needs. In the supportive group setting of the Madison Center, participants are encouraged to achieve their highest level of functioning.Madison Adult Day Health Care Center offers...
- Physical activities to improve and maintain body movement and mobility
- Mentally stimulating activities to encourage creative expression, communication, and memory
- Social activities to encourage interaction with others and reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Activities to provide a sense of connection and contributing to the community.
- Physically impaired
- Experiencing memory loss
- In need of personal care assistance
- Limited in independent functioning
- Frail and require supervision
- Health care monitoring
- Mental health services
- Therapeutic recreation
- Nutritious hot lunch and snacks
- Help with personal care needs
- Respite from constant care-giving
- Support groups and counseling
- Information and referral
- Randolph Feliciano
- 703 228 0445
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!