Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Howard Park Center is dedicated to meeting the individual needs of infants, young children , teens and their families, with specific attention to children with mild-to-severe developmental delays. Our mission is to provide all children, regardless of their ability, with a strong foundation to learn, grow, and become as independent as possible.
Howard Park Center has provided educational and therapy services to the St. Louis community for more than 38 years. The Center is a non-profit agency, 501(c)3, and is governed by a board of directors.
Howard Park Center provides eight different services to children ages birth - 18 years.
1. An inclusion based preschool program
2. A school aged classroom called, Cornerstone
3. A school aged classroom called, Connections (RDI?)
4. A day care program
5. RDI tm (relationship development intervention)
6. Aqua therapy
7. Therapy services (home or at the center)
8. Splinting and casting.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!