Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Supporting Oklahoma’s visual arts and artists and their power to enrich communities.
The Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition (OVAC) helps artists realize their potential through education, exposure and funding. Organized in 1988, OVAC is a non-profit organization that supports visual artists living and working in Oklahoma. OVAC promotes public interest in the arts and helps people of all ages understand the visual arts.
The Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition believes:
- art is essential,
- Oklahoma artists are worthy of support,
- Oklahoma artists can have vital and fulfilling careers,
- every artist pursues a unique path,
- artists and audiences flourish with opportunities to learn from one another.
A non-profit organization, annually OVAC:
- Serves more than 1,700 artists through education, funding, and exposure.
- Connects audiences of more than 24,000 to art and artists.
- Helps more than 3,500 youth through publications and public events.
- Involves more than 400 volunteers assisting with projects.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!