Dress for Success Oregon
Location1532 B NE 37th AvenuePortland, OR 97232 United States
The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- We were founded in 1997 on the belief that socio-economic disparities need to be confronted and overturned to ensure equity and advancement for all women.
- We've served over 28,000 women in Oregon and SW Washington by providing various resources and support to those seeking employment or who have recently landed a job.
- We understand getting a job is really expensive and overwhelming! Our goal is to support clients with those resources and a network support to help remove barriers that come up when getting and keeping employment.
- We rely on skill-based volunteering to support our programs and services, and have a volunteer base of over 400 individuals.
- We view our clients as the experts and aim to be client centered in all of our services.
- We work as a connected team, are social entrepreneurs and solve problems humanely, creatively, and sustainably.
- We focus on women centered solutions and believe intersectionality is the only resolve to removing barriers to equal access due to the intersectional nature of oppression.
- We practice radical generosity in our programs and focus on equity rather than equality.
Would you recommend Dress for Success Oregon?
0 reviews Write a review