Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP) is to eliminate and preent barriers that people with disabilities experience by providing ongoing advocacy and offering innovative programs and services.
Live well with a disability is the rallying call for the Center for Independent Living of Central Pennsylvania (CILCP). We are a consumer controlled, cross-disability, nonresidential 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency dedicated to assist people with disabilities achieve and maintain independent lifestyles.
In 1988, as part of a nationwide movement to establish centers for independent living, a grassroots coalition of persons with and without disabilities applied for funds to establish an independent living center in central Pennsylvania.
Current programs include:
- Nursing Home Transition Program (NHT)
- Living Well Fitness Center
- Community Services Program for People with Physical Disabilities (CSPPPD)/Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Specialized Services
- Home Accessibility
- ADA Technical Assistance
- Home Care Services for Living Well
- Living Well With A Disability
- Independent Monitoring Project (IM4Q)
- Deaf-Blind Living Well Services (DBLWS)
- Janetta Green
- Need admin access?