Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to be the driving force in job creation, improve sustainable community development through training and technical assistance to small businesses, and offer our clients an affordable place to operate their business tailored with the resources and financial education to grow and become viable businesses in the community.
Direct Impact Business Education Center is a nonprofit organization that is designed to provide business resources and incubation programming to women and women veterans in small business start-ups.
Goals and Objectives
Direct Impact serves as a hub for small business start-ups and we actively identify and provide for the value-added services required to support our clients. Success is based on interview’s completed during the business planning process, preliminary objectives that provide measurable outputs and outcomes to support the organization mission includes the following:
- Small Business start-ups are able to operate in the community as a stand-alone business entity
- The creation of new job opportunities for area residents and higher wage jobs
- Opportunity and reduction of barriers for small businesses to enter into commercial opportunity
- Contribution to the growth and success of small business start-ups
- New tax revenues for city/municipality
- Improvement of economic health and vitality of the community