Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
FORCE's Mission is: *To improve the lives of individuals and families affected by hereditary breast, ovarian cancer and related cancers*
To this end, FORCE has eight mission objectives:
- To provide women with resources to determine whether they are at high
risk for breast and ovarian cancer due to genetic predisposition, family
history, or other factors.
- To provide information about options for managing and living with these
- To provide support for women as they pursue these options.
- To provide support for families facing these risks.
- To raise awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- To represent the concerns and interests of our high-risk constituency
to the cancer advocacy community, the scientific and medical community, the
legislative community, and the general public.
- To promote research specific to hereditary cancer.
- To reduce disparities among underserved populations by promoting access
to information, resources and clinical trials specific to hereditary breast
and ovarian cancer.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!