Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
FORCE's Mission is: FORCE's Mission is: To improve the lives of individuals and families affected by hereditary breast, ovarian, and related cancers.
To this end, FORCE has eight mission objectives:
- To provide people with resources to determine whether they are at high risk for breast, ovarian, and related cancer due to genetic predisposition, family history, or other factors.
- To provide information about options for managing and living with these risk factors.
- To provide support for people as they pursue these options.
- To provide support for families facing these risks.
- To raise awareness of hereditary breast, ovarian, and related cancer.
- To represent the concerns and interests of our high-risk constituency to the cancer advocacy community, the scientific and medical community, the legislative community, and the general public.
- To promote research specific to hereditary cancer.
- To reduce disparities among underserved populations by promoting access to information, resources and clinical trials specific to hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend FORCE-Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered?