Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
FORCE's Mission is: *To improve the lives of individuals and families affected by hereditary breast, ovarian cancer and related cancers*
To this end, FORCE has eight mission objectives:
- To provide women with resources to determine whether they are at high
risk for breast and ovarian cancer due to genetic predisposition, family
history, or other factors.
- To provide information about options for managing and living with these
- To provide support for women as they pursue these options.
- To provide support for families facing these risks.
- To raise awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- To represent the concerns and interests of our high-risk constituency
to the cancer advocacy community, the scientific and medical community, the
legislative community, and the general public.
- To promote research specific to hereditary cancer.
- To reduce disparities among underserved populations by promoting access
to information, resources and clinical trials specific to hereditary breast
and ovarian cancer.
- Jennifer Buffalo
- Need admin access?