Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Younger Women's Task Force - Chicago Chapter is a non-partisan, pro-choice, volunteer organization committed to improving the lives of Chicago women in their 20s and 30s. Our chapter plans and participates in activities that explore topics our members view as positively impacting their lives and the lives of Chicago women, girls, and their allies.
Serve as a source of information on topics pertinent to women, girls, and their allies.
- Plan membership-driven educational, networking, and interactive events exploring issues important to women, girls, and their allies.
- Provide regular updates to membership related to local, national, and international issues affecting women in their 20s and 30s.
- Provide members with opportunities to serve on a committee of women and their allies. YWTF Chicago Committees include Board Governance, Public Relations, Membership, Development, and Educational Events.
- Provide both formal and informal mentorship opportunities.
- Provide an opportunity for women and their allies to participate in the larger women's movement.
- Foster relationships with other like-minded organizations to have a greater positive impact on women, girls, and their allies.
- Partner with like-minded organizations to plan educational, networking, and interactive events.
- Provide a forum for exchange of ideas, resources, and tools among partner organizations.
- YWTF Chicago Chapter
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!